TinniTool Proven Tinnitus Treatment 2005 Model
A proven treatment in reducing the effects of tinnitus.
Tinnitool has been proved to improve your quality of life, thousands of sufferers across Europe have successfully used the TinniTool treatment to alleviate tinnitus.
Laser treatment, like that employed by the TinniTool, and Hospitals increases blood flow and enhances/ speeds up the re-generation process which, depending the the level of damage, can repair these cells.
Use TinniTool easily at home or on the move – in the car, on the train, even at the gym whilst striving for that healthy balanced lifestyle that is crucial to managing the symptoms of tinnitus.
What is Tinnitool?
Tinnitool is a ‘soft Laser system’ comprising of a laser and a specially produced optic fibre cable, which is inserted into the ear.
How does Tinnitool work?
The action of TinniTool stimulates the inner ear cells to regenerate. It is safe and painless. The Laser light penetrates the deepest hypodermic layers encouraging cells to rapidly regenerate.
Who may use TinniTool and when
Tinnitool can be used by anyone. Across all age groups, even during pregnancy. It is simple to use and does not produce any sound.
- Tinnitus: once a day, 20 minutes, for at least 10 weeks
- Auditory pressure: once a day, 15 minutes, for at least 3 weeks
- Lowering/alteration of hearing: once a day, 15 minutes, for at least 4 weeks
- Vertigo: once a day, 20 minutes, for at least 4 weeks
- Hypacusis due to Tinnitus: once a day, 20 minutes, for at least 8 weeks
- Only regular use of this appliance will enable you to achieve the desired effect.
- Self-treatment with the TinniTool device does not replace medical treatment or needed operations but it can provide a therapeutic success by blending Laser treatment with other medical therapies.
- Tinnitool is not dangerous nor painful. It does not produce harmful warming and has no side effects.
- There is no evidence of negative interaction with drugs or medical treatments
- 100% safe, needs no specialist knowledge
- Keep TinniTool out of reach of children
- Do not point the Laser directly into the eyes
- Do not look directly into the aperture (even with optical instruments).
For a Low one-off investment (apart from new batteries occasionally!) you can improve your quality of life and manage your tinnitus